Wide leg pants, lets bring them back

Friday, November 29, 2013

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didn't miss me much yesterday. Now that the giving thanks festivities are over lets get back to what we all love, fashion!

Some of us didn't get to spend time with everyone they love last night so you just might get together today and eat some leftovers and head out for the night. So, I've put together this outfit that I just believe is amazing.

I love to bring back things that aren't that common anymore, in this case it would be de wide leg pants. I just love them. I love them more when they are high waisted, makes me think back on the 70's. We are putting together a black pair of pants with this blue shirt that has a great black leather collar. That works perfectly as an accessory. To add a bit of color and shine to this outfit I added this golden belt to draw attention to your waist.

Since I like playing around with colors and prints I added this great pointed toe leopard heels to give you height and make you look extra chic. Add some rings for a more discreet accessory since we already have the belt and the collar. Rock this outfit out tonight!



Wide leg pants, lets bring them back

You Might Also Like

0 comments