Black Monday

Monday, November 25, 2013

I hope everyones weekend was great! If you partied out a bit too much you probably don't want to put on a super extravagant outfit, you're more likely to put of something more relaxed and simple but that still looks great.

Since it's a bit more relaxed I wanted to start off with a pair of sneakers because, what's more relaxed and comfortable than sneakers, well maybe being barefoot but we can't do that! I've always been a fan of high tops but I don't wear them myself because I'm very short. This look basically consists of almost all black. Some black jeans, a cozy oversized cardigan and a white t-shirt. This look works out to if you want to head out with some friends at night a have a more put together look, just add a blazer, any color you want and some black heels and you're ready to go!

You can accessorize more if you want I just added a simple black watch because I'm trying to go for that all black thing, lol. You can add color by accessorizing a bit. 

Have a great Monday and a great start on your week!


Black Monday

You Might Also Like

0 comments