Emerald Isle

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I love to put outfits together with simple items so I can get a clean sophisticated look with less and yet still look amazing.

For todays OOTD we have pretty basic things that are simple to put together and simple to use. Emerald jeans, that are big this fall. A black blouse, because I love black and dark colors in general. This brings somewhat of a classic look to the outfit because black always looks great. For accessories I really wanted a piece that would stand out from the black blouse so I added this golden necklace. Last, you can't go wrong with nude any time so these Jimmy Choo's definitely bring the best to this outfit.

Try playing around with simple pieces and see what you can come up with. Sometimes simple is better. Have a great weekend everyone!


Emerald Isle

You Might Also Like

0 comments