Drawer Find: Fashion Hand Fans

Monday, November 18, 2013



I happened to open up my inbox and came across a great e-mail which lead me to an amazing website for hand made fans, Fashion Hand Fans. They are made by various artists and designers from all around Spain.

I've always loved fans because they remind me of how delicate, beautiful and mysterious a woman can be. 

Their designs are amazing. I just love how detailed and beautiful they are. Some of them I consider to be too beautiful to use. These are perfect for those warm summer days when you want a slight breeze of air on your face.

They have different categories for the fans such as nature, urban fantasy and vintage. They can even customize a fan for a wedding, they can base the design off of flowers, your dress design and even your shoes!

One thing I love about their website it the fact that they tell you what certain things mean with a fan at hand. They call it "Fan Language". They'll show you how to represent passion and anger with a simple hand placement and a fan.

They happen to ship world wide. So, don't miss out on these beautiful fans that are definitely a piece of art.

You can find them on
http://www.fashionhandfans.com/
and on Facebook



(This one is my favorite)


You Might Also Like

0 comments