Jumpers and all

Monday, November 18, 2013

I know I've been gone for too long and well to tell you the truth I missed you all! So since it's a comeback why not jump right into it with a jumper (lol). 

Since it's beginning to feel a bit more cold outside or at least where I am it is. I wanted to put together an outfit that would make you feel warm and cozy but still make you look super fashionable and relaxed.
That's why I put together this outfit with colors that are not all that bright, maybe to blend with the beautiful autumn leaves and their amazing color.

Since beanies are a big fall trend we also wanted to incorporate that into the outfit because it looks great and it also keeps you warm, it's a win-win situation. We added some wine red acid wash jeans to bring a little edge and color to the outfit and that brings a little contrast from the jumper and the beanie.

One part I really love about this are the boot! Don't you just love that pointed toe? Add a necklace and a bag and you're ready to hit the road on this monday.




Jumpers and all

You Might Also Like

0 comments