Top 8 at the Grammys

Monday, January 27, 2014


We definitely know it's awards season and yesterdays Grammys were amazing with great performances and awesome winners.  I was expecting more down the red carpet but I liked what I saw, so here are my top eight. 

8. Paris Hilton in Haus of Milani
Paris, when I first saw this dress I liked it and said it could maybe look better without the sleeves but then she turns around and BAM! This back is amazing. Although I would of just like it to be the back an not the skirt of the dress as well.

7. Miranda Lambert in Pamella Rolan
I really liked Miranda in this. The red makes the blue in her eyes stand out and her hair looks amazing. I didn't really enjoy this because it needs a little something extra, it nice and that's pretty much it.

6. Rita Ora in Lanvin
This golden green dress is amazing. It looks amazing on rita, it definitely made you look. I don't know why but I wanted to see her in something more daring. I wasn't a big fan of the ring overload going on.

5. Bonnie McKee in Gustavi Cadile
I simply fell in love with the color of this gown. The clutch is perfect. The only thing I didn't like was her hair. She could have done something more interesting with it. It lacks the sophistication of the dress.

4. Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka
I loved Kelly in this. She collaborated with Badgley Mischka to make this dress and incorporate her Ozzy's cross necklace at the back of the dress.  I know she was there to support her dad but she could of been wearing color, I love it when she wears bold things. This just made her play it safe although I love how it looks.

3. Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson
It fits her to perfection. Shine here shine their. I would of like an up-do though. Feels like her hair is a mess here..

2. Taylor Swift in Gucci Premier
I'm not a fan of T.Swift but I can't deny that this is an amazing gown. I'm really tired of the sparkle and pink we always get from her. I would like her to take a risk and wear something bold. This is just something that you would expect her to be wearing.

1. Madonna in Ralph Lauren
I don't care what anybody has to say! This was my favorite of the night. Madonna looked great. I'm just such a huge fan of suits. The hat was great also. The only thing I would remove would be the cane. Other than that I just fell head over heels in love with this outfit. Only Madonna could pull it off.

Who were your favorites at the Grammys, let me know!

Source:
eonline.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments