My Golden Globe 2014 Faves

Monday, January 13, 2014

Here are my top 8 favorite red carpet looks from last nights Golden Globes.



8. Julianna Marguiles in Andre Gn
I love the elegance of this dress, the neckline is amazing. I love how sophisticated and elegant the dress is. I would of loved for the golden print to just be on the sleeves because it looks a bit strange at the bottom of the dress and it draws attention from Jilianna's face.


7. Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein
Reese is so beautiful and this turquoise colored Calvin Klein looks great on her. Makes her look fresh and fun. It's simple and elegant. I would of liked her to wear something a bit more daring although this looks amazing on her.


6. Melissa Rauch in Romona Keveza 
We all love Melissa on the BBT but when she comes out to award show she simply makes our jaw drop. I love how this yellow brings out that great glow that she has. Not only that but this dress hugs every single one of the curves on her body and it makes her look fabulous.  


5. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren
This was a color that was popular on the red carpet and it's definitely going to be big this spring. I love how the color looks on Lupita. The cut is perfect and she looks amazing. I would of like a bit more of subtle accessories to accompany this great dress.


4. Emma Watson in Dior
We all know that Emma has a very unique and sophisticated style. This Dior was simply magical. So formal and clean in the front and then she turns away and BAM! That open back simply amazing and definitely eye catching. I love the wow factor on this dress and the color look great on her.


3. Cate Blanchett in Armani
Cate looks divine in this gown! The color is perfect. Just like Emma, she wows us with the back. Perfect cut, just simply the best for Cate.


2. Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen
I really liked Sofia's look last night. Very clean. I love how this dress makes her look really classy and sophisticated because I'm not a big fan of dresses that make her look vulgar. The only problem is that it may be too big, haha. Like she said, " I feel like I'm wearing a tent".


1. Emma Roberts in Lanvin
My favorite, Emma Roberts. I just simply fell in love with the Lanvin and the cut of the dress. She looks amazing in it and so flawless. I loved her hair and her accessories. Simply to me this was the greatest of the night. She looks so elegant and sophisticated. By far my favorite of the night.

What were your favorites, I would love to know.

 


Source:
www.eonline.com
stylelist.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments