Top 5 Spring 2014 Trends

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Being a lover of fashion and style I definitely want to find out what are the up and coming trends. For this coming fall there are so many trends that are just fabulous. I had to choose my favorite. There are some trends that we usually wear more than others and here is my Top five.

1. Pastels: Yes, pastels in spring. It may not be that innovative but I love it. Reminds me of the 60's and Twiggy. You can add subtle freshness to any look with a pastel. Plus, these colors are perfect for the daytime, planning to have lunch with a friend, throw on a pastel color.

2. Graphic Prints: As you have seen in previews posts, I'm a huge fan of graphics and prints. It's no surprising that this is in my top five, I love how you can liven up any outfit just by adding something with a print. It makes it that much more interesting, let it be a print on a skirt or shirt, it will look amazing.

3. Wide-leg trousers: I knew these were going to make a comeback. I love how they look and how long they make your legs look, especially if they are high-waisted. I've seen that the trend is mostly in white but don't be afraid to use them in different colors.

4. Tea-length skirts: This is probably my favorite trend of all. This is like a dream come true, since I simply adore the 50's the fact that these skirts are going to be everywhere is driving me insanely happy. These in great colors and different prints will be amazing and should be in your closet this spring.

5. Suits: This is great. I love suits and how elegant and sophisticated they look. Have a business meeting, an important lunch, anything, this is perfect. Love the androgynous look. You will also find these in different colors and prints, perfect for the spring season.

What is your favorite spring trend, let me know!

Source:
glamour.com
elle.com
instyle,com

You Might Also Like

0 comments