Trendy Thursday

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Yesterday I posted something on trends so today I decided to incorporate some of the into an outfit. The floral top has accents of pastels that are going to big big this spring, both floral and pastels. To make the top stand out some more I added these coral jeans, makes the top pop out with that light gray. I kept the color scheme going with these amazing heels! They are just perfect, they have the exact same colors as the outfit plus that heel is gorgeous. The white leather jacket just adds a bit more of sophistication and edginess at the same time, just so the outfit doesn't look flat. Simple ring accessories and a pale mint green clutch to add more color.

What do you think of this outfit? What would you add or remove, let me know!


Trendy Thursday

You Might Also Like

0 comments