OOTD #1

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hey hey! Ready for the outfit of the day? Today I put together a simple outfit. Like I've said before, I prefer simple outfits that look sophisticated and elegant as well as relaxed. I'm a huge fan of comfort. I incorporated a spring trend with the wide-legged trousers. I simply love how they look and how they make your legs look amazingly look especially if you're wearing some sort of heel. I loved this jumper and the color combo. The chevron print is lovely. Adds a little something extra to the look, and navy is just great for winter. Simply added a tan oversized blazer to complete the look. A few accessories such as rings because the sweater is already busy. Great outfit for a Saturday. 

What do you like to wear on the weekends? 
Have a great weekend everyone, love ya!


OOTD #1

You Might Also Like

0 comments