A peek at Elizabeth and James' Pre-Fall 2014

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

When I think of the Olsen twins I immediately think, bohemian chic. That's what their style is to me. So I wasn't that surprised when I saw this photos for their pre-fall 2014 line. They are simply amazing. These are for Elizabeth and James.

They seem to have some 90's influence mixed with some grunge. Perfect combination. Most of the clothing is based on neutral colors like beige, white, tan, brown and tan. These are all perfect colors for fall. I simply love how the clothing looks so comfortable and relaxed but you would still look amazing in it.

I definitely see more of Mary-Kate in this than Ashley but either way everything is great. I really like the cropped pants, those would look amazing in some heels. Big fan of the tartan print. This simply says fall all over it! What are your thoughts on this?







Source:
nylonmag.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments