Faves at the 2014 SAG Awards

Monday, January 20, 2014



Last time I showed you my top 8 of favorite red carpet looks from the Golden Globes, today I will show you my top 8 at the SAG Awards.

8. Michelle Dockery in J. Mendel
I love how this dress looks on her. I'm a big fan of the black and white. It's really elegant. It makes her red lips stand out and her ivory skin look flawless.

7. Isla Fisher in Oscar de la Renta
I know many of you didn't like this dress but I really like how it looked on Isla. Simple and elegant and the cream color goes perfect with her skin tone and hair color. It draws so much attention to her face. It might of just been a bit too long.

6. Sofia Vergara in Donna Karan
Sofia made my list again! This Donna Karan is absolutely amazing on her body. It's completely the opposite of what she wore to the Golden Globes. This shiny gown hugs her curves in a great way. Guess she didn't like looking like a tent.

5. Elisabeth Röhm in Marchesa
I really enjoyed the simplicity and elegance that this gown gave to Elisabeth. It's simply beautiful. Maybe if it were in another color it would of caught more of our attention but other than that this makes Elisabeth look great.

4. Sandra Bullock in Lanvin
Yes, finally! I was really confused when she decided to wear the Prabal gown to the Golden Globes but this is amazing. The green metallic color and the cut on the dress are perfect. This was definitely a dress made for Sandra. With basically almost no accessories she makes it work.


3. Amy Adams in Antonio Berardi
This is the perfect way to wear and asymmetrical dress.The color is great, this navy like blue, perfect for Amy's skin tone and hair. This just makes everything about her pop! It's definitely an eye catcher.

2. Elisabeth Moss in Michael Kors
Second Elisabeth on the list but this Elisabeth was to be far better than the other one. I'm a big fan of red. I love the simplicity of this dress and the black waistband that makes the color pop even more and doesn't draw attention away. Wearing a red gown to a red carpet doesn't necessarily mean you'll not be an eye catcher.

1. Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci
Here we have Lupita once again. It seems as if she can do no fashion wrong. This dress is gorgeous and the color makes her beautiful skin tone that much more beautiful. It fits her to perfection and the flower details on this are amazing. Perfect look for Lupita. I can't wait to see what she will be wearing next!


Who were your favorites at the SAG awards, let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments