Blue Steel

Monday, January 13, 2014

Back and ready for action! Had to take a break but now I am more ready than ever! Since it's a new year I decided to also bring in new looks and designs that I'm not that familiar with and use them to make new and amazing outfits to share with you.

Todays look is definitely fresh splash of the color blue. I don't use blue that much but it's such a beautiful color that simply adds coolness and freshness to any outfit. The top that I have here I just fell in love with, the v-cut neckline is simply amazing and the black print on top of the white and blue simply makes it stand out and makes it look elegant and chic.

Adding the leather pants to make the top stand out even more and to add some more textures to the outfit. I always have to add something that catches the eye, in this case it's these amazing pointed toe pumps! They simply stand out and don't drive attention away from the top. They simply pull the outfit together.

A great blue clutch and a simple bangle to add a bit of accessories to the outfit. We don't want to add too much because we don't want to drive attention away from the top. There you have it! Perfect for any day.

I miss you guys, hope you are glad I'm back! Love ya!


Blue Steel

You Might Also Like

0 comments