Sunny Side Up

Friday, September 13, 2013

If you haven't noticed, I'm a big fan of black. As much as a try to not add black into an outfit, I just can't. It's just hard for me I guess since I really love how black goes with everything and makes everything look great.

Today I based this outfit on this yellow jumper that I thought was beautiful. The thing that I loved about it was the fact that collar is a leather collar, seems to me that it adds a bit more of class to it, it's not that casual.

By adding all these black leather shoes and purse it makes the collar stand out even better. Not only that but it makes the yellow jumper become the center piece of the outfit.

This is great for a night out to a bar on a Friday night, a perfect way to end the week and let the weekend start.

Sunny Side Up



Oasis long knit top, $71 / Marc by Marc Jacobs blue jeans / Yves Saint Laurent ankle boots / Givenchy black purse, $2,470 / Maiyet jewelry / Witchery black sunglasses, $65


What's your favorite thing to wear on Fridays?
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments