Stripes are high

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And I'm back! Took a bit of a break but I couldn't stand that I hadn't posted anything in a couple of days.

Todays outfit is very simple. It's a black and white look. It's basically something that I wore this weekend on a night out to the bar with friends. It's comfortable and looks great. The knee high boots are something that I really love about this outfit. I feel like they give a bit more of an edgy look.

Last just add a gold chunky necklace to help bring the outfit all together.

It's outfits like these that I simply love and well stripes never seem to be out of style.

Stripes are high



Mango black sweater, $16 / Black blazer, $32 / Mango side zip black pants, $32 / ALDO boots / AllSaints necklace


What do you think about this outfit?
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments