Saturday Night Divas

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Here we are, on a Saturday after noon trying to figure out what to wear. At least I hope that were you are it's not raining. I'm sick of the rain, it made me literally sick. Well, enough about me.

I haven't done anything with denim in a while so I thought I would put this together. I love how denim and black go together and well what's better than black leather. Add some chunky black heels and you're ready to go.

To bring some more color into the outfit we added this red clutch that simply looks amazing with this look.

Don't be afraid of putting different textures and colors together, sometime you might be surprised at what you can do with them.

Saturday Night Divas



Maison Scotch fitted shirt, $86 / Simonetta Ravizza skirt / Topshop black leather boots / Givenchy clutch / Bowie earrings, $33



Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments