Sweater Weather

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

If there is something in my closet that I don't have enough of...that would be sweaters. I used to hate them when I was younger but now I've grown to love them and I wish I had more!

Today we have a simple  outfit that we base off of a gray long sleeve sweater. Since the weather is beginning to get a bit colder where I am at, I've started to make outfits that consist of sweaters, scarves, boots, etc.  So we added some simple black leggings.

Second we added a kind of burgundy scarf that also has some turquoise and that brings a little bit more color to this outfit. To make the burgundy stand out we add some brown boots that are also fabulous. Since we already have the scarf we just add a bangle to have a simple yet trendy accessory. 
Sweater Weather



French Connection shirt / James Perse black legging / Durango boots / The Cambridge Satchel Company satchel handbag / Tory Burch bangle bracelet / Brooks Brothers circle 
scarf


Is it just me or does fall make you want to wear more comfortable outfits?
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments