Galloping Horses

Friday, September 20, 2013

First of all I'm sorry for not posting as often as I used to, I  was seriously sick these past few days, but now I feel somewhat better so this is why I'm posting again.

I was browsing around and found this great dress with and amazing horse print, because who doesn't like horses on their clothes. I really like the long sleeves and the fact that it's not too short. This is something that I would wear without a doubt.

We'll add simple accessories like rings because the print on the dress is already so busy. Add some great ankle boots and a bag and you're good to go. 

Work everything you got on a Friday night and start off your weekend the best way possible!

Galloping Horses



Paul & Joe pleated skater skirt / MM6 Maison Martin Margiela ankle booties / Givenchy handbag / Maison Martin Margiela ring / Lauren Ralph Lauren tan skinny belt, $72


What's your favorite print?
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments