Mouring Summer

Saturday, September 07, 2013

For some unknown reason it's been raining like all week and too much rain can sometimes get a little depressing. So, I'm putting together an outfit that you can throw on a day with a slight breeze in the air.

I've also been wanting to buy a new coat and I thought that this one was amazing, I love how it wraps right around the waist. I decided to make the outfit an all black outfit (not talking about the New Zealand rugby team, which I love by the way!) because everything looks more elegant in black.

Everything is black except for the scarf, wether you leave the coat open or closed you'll have some color that will definitely stand out from the outfit. 
Mouring Summer



Vivienne Westwood Anglomania black top, $295 / Trench coat / Dr. Denim black jeans, $70 / Yves Saint Laurent black boots, $755 / Mango adjustable bracelet / Banana Republic light weight scarve / Topshop black belt


What's that color that you can't live without?
Thanks for the love!

You Might Also Like

0 comments