Beanie Babe

Friday, August 30, 2013

Today I felt like a dress would be great for a Friday, but not something that is too fancy, something that is causal but still looks great. So, I found this black slip on dress that's just what I was looking for. I added a denim vest to bring the outfit together because it needed a little something extra and this helps bring out more casualness to the look.

I decided to add this chunky red necklace to bring a bit more color to the outfit since we have a lot of black going on, plus the cut on the dress allows us to bring this accessory to the outfit. Adding some platforms add more height which is useful so your legs look longer and are not cut off by the length of the dress. Last, a beanie. 


Beanie Babe



Rag & Bone black overlay dress / AG Adriano Goldschmied button vest / Suede shoes, $34 / Topshop chunky chain jewelry / Cara black sequin hat

What's your favorite part of this outfit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments