Casual Friday

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Yesterday I went out and visited some friends and we decided to go out for a couple of drinks. Like I've said before, I'm a simple person who loves color. Sometimes you can achieve a great look with less. 

Try working with colors and contrasts to liven up an out fit and make yourself stand out in the crowd. Here's what I fixed together for that day.

Bernard Lafond Blazer


H&M Guns N Roses T-Shirt


Topshop MOTO BLACK LEIGH JEANS

MACEY Stiletto Heel



Comments and suggestions are always welcome. Have a great one!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love finding new blogs, I found yours on IFB and I'm now following!
    I love the layout, it's simple but beautiful and eye catching, however not enough to drive the attention away from the actual post which is perfect!
    I think this would be a very well put together look. Have you tried putting your looks on polyvore? It may be easy to share with your readers!

    Best wishes,
    Joana from Who the Fuck is Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the tips and the comments on the blog, they are well appreciated! Have a great one!

      -Elisabeth

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete